Pages

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Super Street Fighter 2 Nes edition!!!

UPDATE !! there is another version out ! they added fei long ! waiting for the next challengers!

Looking over the internet I found this game ..... and it's quite good despite the terrible graphics!!!

super street fighter 2 nes edition

from their blog:


Well, let us get this started again. Street Fighter 2 Nes started on march, 2005, as I found myself with far too much time while recovering from a knee surgery, yadda, yadda, yadda. It's past now. Caddie and I joined forces and after a while, we had a working beta. Mantovao contributed to that release with Sheng Long sprites.
As expected, a new beta was released shortly after, fixing some major issues and rebalancing the game. After this release, there was a very long hiatus before Caddie and I decided to touch this game again. V 0.92 was released nearly an year after v 0.91 with lots of improvements. And left into a limbo for a long, long time.
5 or so months later, the Rabite enters in the scene. V 0.92 was going to be my last MUGEN work, but I was suddenly being flooded with feedback, bug reports and suggestions. I had no option but to work on it again.
More characters were suggested, things were getting changed. We even decided to get Honda out of the game. That brought us Mr. A, who also got us Zangief.
After a while, Cad parted from the team due to personal reasons and the rest of us, that being myself, also known as Bia, Rabite and Mr. A kept going.
This beta release was agreed between the three of us to test the waters and see if we can collect more feedback about it. There's still a long road ahead.





No comments:

Post a Comment